Monday, October 30, 2006

Blogger.com my fiend

I do mean fiend not friend!

ERROR ERROR ERROR

Is all I've seen for the last week, blogger.com updated there systems as part of their 'maintenance' on sunday with any update of technology and software comes waves of errors, unfortunatley for me these errors came when I needed to post. The problem no posting on blogger.com for a week. The worse thing was there was no contact or message posted from blogger.com, so I started to think it was me, (uploading too many images, gone past my limit or some error with my connection). I've had a very stressful week due to this, which made my condition dramatically turn for the worst, so I've been too fatigued to make much of a catch up with work or attend many of my classes.

Luckily I wrote down my posts during this week, I wont back date, I will post them all today if I can. But bear in mind these are posts from a week ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home