Monday, October 30, 2006

Last weeks posts done

Thats it I've finally finished last weeks posts, give or take a few, blogger.com has been so slow and not cooperative at all I gave up on including a lot of images and links, I may buy a flickr account to upload all my images that are good but don't make the blog. Maybe. Ill make a note of that for later.

I will start my current posts, I'm still behind by a few days, but I've still collected resources and wrote posts down. I've spent another full day catching up, I'm so drained and burnt out, hopefully I'll do these posts tommorrow. Ill be glad to finally be up to date, so i can take it at a better pace and think more clearly about what I'm saying/ thinking, rather than typing what I'm mumberling now. And the spelling and grammer mistakes, ahhh, too many.



NOTE: LOOK INTO HAVING A FLICKR ACCOUNT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home