Monday, October 09, 2006

Week 1

After week 1, in honest opinion I was left in utter shock, I had totally being study off the wrong study guide, the older one. This summer finding out I had learning difficulties I wanted a head start. I felt satisfied going back feeling comfortable, I knew what the assessments were asking, then to go to the lecture and find out I was totally off the mark. I was in so much shock and confusion as soon as the lights went on for the end of the lecture, I just walked out of the building and then home, I couldn't think straight.

It took time for me even to approach the topic of neo - retro, I have to say I havent had much success with it.

I feel honestly in a slump and behind, not a great attitude to have, so I hope I can turn it about fast.

I really need to have a good one to one with Julie samuals, to make sure I have all the details of the assessment clear to me. My understanding at present is for the first assessment is to produce three ideas/concepts on boards on a piece of 50s design/process and modify with todays and future technology and interaction in mind. Is this right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home