Monday, November 27, 2006

assignment 1 relief

Presented my posters for assignment one to Julie, went fine. She appeared to like them, though her favourite is not my favourite, she liked the third poster, which was the last one done and I didn't really spend as much time on it, maybe it was because it was more simple, though the design was one that I always had in mind to do.

Very productive meeting, we agreed for me to hand in all the work together at the end (which is great for me, less hassel) instead of instalments. We also talked about the look of the next poster for assignment 2, this was good as I wasn't sure of how to keep the speedating idea, and talk about the project on the same poster, but I believe its clearer now.

What else, oh yeh also what I should carry through to the next poster design, From the sketches I have uploaded, I had a movie poster feel in mind. However Julie has persuaded me to change this, she liked the feel of the third poster, especially with the image of the lady (from getty images), I'll use the image of the lady however, I will combine it with the style of the first poster, a tv poster. I think Ill sketch out some more ideas, with the combination.

All in all a good meeting,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home