Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My posters

My posters for assignment one, though I don't think blogger is doing them justice, I don't think it can handle the quality of them. Its made the one at the bottom look blue and its faded all of them. Just to display them.


Poster one is a tv advert style, very dreamy, think bewitched/ilovelucy. Its targeting single women, the figure of the man and women are at opposites but are very visable, displaying them almost as a match, this is on purpose, to promote speed dating and the idea of meeting a match. I like the tagline I created for this one.



Poster 2, this is my favourite, this one is even more dreamy, its a movie style poster, so the layout is totally different to the first, it plays on the love story, trying to sell an experience of love, to promote speeddating, so a dizzy effect, rounded text, stong but soft. A sponged background as most movie posters have. A real dreamy poster.

Poster 3, definately one for the men, unlike the others there is no dreamyness, its replaced with facts and an informative nature, more of a newpaper/ magazine advert, the layout suggesting this effect, though like most adverts/posters for men, there has to be pretty ladys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home