Friday, November 10, 2006

Maybe colour

My poster designs are black and white, I don't get much chance to do black and white designs, so was happy, but then when looking at effects, I fell for colour halftone and regret not doing colour. Like I said before maybe for my final poster I will do colour, high possibility.




An example of colour halftone, it just gives it that modern old effect, that didnt make sense but I'm sure you know what I mean, It makes the picture, though this image is more 60s.

Its from a tutorial within an dated magazine of mine 'DIGIT issue 072'





Another example of colour halftone this time however on a book cover, the images taken from 'Computer arts -projects, issue 63'
The book comes from Die Gestalten Verlag titled 'This gun is for hire'.







I like both uses of colour halftone, I regret i won't get a chance to use it at this stage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home