Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My ideas

I say ideas, because I don't know which to go for I think I will need to know what everyone else is doing, I dont want to do the same.

A poster on air travel, in the 1950s the jet was invented, so working on this my idea is the new boeing plane.

Inspiration:












(a mix of images from books I've mentioned previously)

A poster on Space, in the 1960s they had the teachnology, but the in the 1950s they were mad for space, and produced early rockets, so working on this craze, the idea would be a poster design on the virgin craft for space tourists.

Inspiration:














(a mix of images from books I've mentioned previously)

A poster on dating, in the 1950s the marrage beaureu set people up, my poster would be on todays version, speed dating or online dating services.

Inspiration:













(an image from 'GETTYS IMAGES-THE 50S') .

I dont know which one I like the most, I like the jet idea as it would be a great topic for the 50s style poster but the marrage/ dating one is more unusual, I like.

I'll email Julie sometime to see which one is best or to atleast elimate any that anyone else is doing, I think that the first two are proberly already done, but I like the ideas still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home