Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Totally forgot book post

I totally forgot to mention a book I've got called 'Front cover' by Alan Powers ISBN:1845332423

Dont get this book, for 1950s design, its real good for book cover design in general, with loads of casestudys through the decades, but has few example of 1950s designs and the ones present will throw you off 1950s design, the only good example was the pengiun book series, shows the covers throughout the decades, for this project, just don't look at it though, I don't know why I did.

I already had it in my collection, I'm not a big fan of it, one of those books bought on a spur.

















The book cover images I included still have an textured illustrative nature but totally differ to 50s poster design.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home